Ищете, кто смог бы дать вам в долг небольшую сумму на короткое время, но понимаете, что банк - это долго? Самым простым вариантом, в этом случае, будет обратиться, чтобы получить кредит в микрофинансовую организацию. Здесь есть возможность оформить микрозайм всего за 10 минут и получить деньги в долг в день обращения.




Beauty Pageants

Home » Football

FC make it three out of three…

Submitted by on February 14, 2010 – 5:55 pmNo Comment

(c) Eddie Garvey

FC United of Manchester made it three wins from three games with a 2-0 win against Worksop at Gigg Lane on Saturday. After wins away at Durham and Nantwich, the Worksop victory takes United up to tenth in the Unibond Premier.

Karl Marginson’s side are now just 8 points away from a play-off spot and have four games in hand on two of the four teams currently occupying those places. United’s next game is on Wednesday night when they take on Kendal Town at Gigg Lane.

This is the full match report from FC United’s official website:

Carden brace sees United up to 10th

A goal in each half from Simon Carden saw FC United beat Worksop Town 2-0 in front of 2,137 supporters at Gigg Lane on Saturday afternoon as the Reds continued their unbeaten run in 2010.

Carden broke the deadlock two minutes before half-time and sealed the match 10 minutes after the interval as United eased to victory over The Tigers.

The result puts Karl Marginson’s side up to 10th place in the UniBond Premier Division table as Buxton and Stocksbridge lost whilst Marine drew at Hucknall. The Reds have now won three games in a row and are unbeaten in their last five.

The game could have got off on the wrong foot as full-back Kyle Jacobs conceded a dubious looking penalty in the opening minutes but the visitors couldn’t capitalise on the situation and Sam Ashton saved the spot-kick to his bottom left hand corner.

After that, United controlled the game although it wasn’t until half an hour in that the Reds created an opportunity. With their best play coming from the wings through Jerome Wright and Phil Marsh, United went close as Marsh crossed deep beyond the awaiting strikers and then Wright saw his effort from the left well saved.

United got the lucky break they needed; and possibly deserved, when a free-kick from the left was fumbled by the visiting keeper into the path of Carden who duly obliged by slotting the ball into the empty net.

The second half again saw United control the game, looking for the second goal that would ultimately kill the visitors challenge off. Ben Deegan went closest to doing this but saw two headers denied, the first by the post and the second by an acrobatic clearance off the line.

Kyle Wilson looked to build on his hat-trick over Nantwich and when he broke down the left and into the box, he looked in a good position but saw his effort hit the side netting.

United; and Carden, got their second goal not long after, through a touch of good fortune. Breaking on the wing, Wright crossed the ball which hit Carden in the chest and went into the net. Last season’s supporters’ player of the year may claim he intentionally steered the ball home with his torso but regardless United had the vital second goal.

Wright went off not long after and worryingly he had been holding the back of his thigh after setting up one of the aforementioned Deegan chances. Carlos Roca came off the bench as Wright’s replacement.

United controlled the rest of the game without ever having; or needing, to get out of second gear, easily outworking the visitors in the process to claim their third straight victory which sees them move into the top half of the league and dare we say; eight points off the play-off places?

United made light work of Worksop but they know come Wednesday it won’t be a piece of cake when Kendal Town come to Gigg Lane.

Report by Craig Phillips.

Leave a comment!

You must be logged in to post a comment.